Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter kicked my butt.

So my mom brought up really lovely Easter candy that we can not get here. Espeically Little Debbie Nutty bars. OH my that is a delight. To me, I am like 9 yrs old and on the family vacation we took to Alaska. We drove from Fernley to Washington and then caught the boat to Alaska to see my dad and camp for a few weeks. It was a lovely trip. It rained the whole first week we were there and finally when we could not take it any more and checked into a hotel, the rain stopped. We actually hitch-hiked a right from someone into town in a truck and Dad, Jemel and myself sat in the back of the truck where mom sat up front. Not sure why she sat up front...don't remember.
Anyways, back to what I was talking about, in the car trip up, that was the first time I ever tasted them and I found those to be my favorite.

Anyways, with as much Easter candy that we got here and all the goodies that follow the fesivities, i really need to start going back to walking more (since there is no more aquasize class) and not eating as much junk. If I am going to make my 1kg a month resolution, I need to get back to it. so now that it is over and the candy is mostly gone, back to healthy snacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment